Arctic Circle Radio is proud to present this new series of podcasts looking at the free weekly Daylight Music events taking place at the Union Chapel in Islington. Taking place most Saturday lunchtimes from 12-2pm each Daylight showcases 3 diverse acts, recent performances have ranged from looped flute and suitcase to harp based singers, big choirs and cello quartets.
In our ninth edition we feature live recordings from Dollboy, Jetsam, Enderby’s Room, Oliver Ralfe and The Robot Heart – all captured at the Chapel during our 2011 programme. In addition we feature a live session and interview with previous Daylight Music participant Jess Bryant.
1. Dollboy – Ladybird, Ladybird (Live At Daylight Music)
2. Jetsam – Sleeps Inside (Live At Daylight Music)
3. Enderby’s Room – The Birds (Live At Daylight Music)
4. Jess Bryant – Stone Lady (Live Session)
5. Jess Bryant – Oracle Night (Live Session)
6. Jess Bryant – Gravity & Grace (Live Session)
7 Oliver Ralfe – Dead Souls (Live At Daylight Music)
8 The Robot Heart – Postcard (Live At Daylight Music)
Presented & produced by Ben Eshmade
Live mix engineer – Chris Gomersall
Live recording – Crawford Blair
Podcast recorded & mixed by Crawford Blair
Photography by Diana Jarvis
Support Arctic Circle Radio – If you enjoy this show please consider supporting us www.jointhecircle.net/support