Arctic Circle Radio is proud to present this new series of podcasts looking at the free weekly Daylight Music events taking place at the Union Chapel in Islington. Taking place most Saturday lunchtimes from 12-2pm each Daylight showcases 3 diverse acts, recent performances have ranged from looped flute and suitcase to harp based singers, big choirs and cello quartets.
In our eighth edition we feature live recordings and interviews from William D. Drake, Nick Heyward, Samantha Whates and The Stolen Project – all captured at the Chapel during our Winter/Spring 2011/12 season.
1. William D. Drake – Prelude (Live At Daylight Music)
2. Nick Heyward – Take That Situation (Live At Daylight Music)
3. Samantha Whates – Village Kids (Live Session)
4. Samantha Whates – Granny’s House (Live Session)
5. Samantha Whates – Three Miles Left (Live Session)
6. The Stolen Project – Giant Legs (Live at Daylight Music)
Presented & produced by Ben Eshmade
Recorded & mixed by Crawford Blair
Photography by Diana Jarvis
Support Arctic Circle Radio – If you enjoy this show please consider supporting us www.jointhecircle.net/support